Tuesday 1 January 2013

On the topic of vibrato...it can be used in any context to enhance a note,to give it some feeling.One can do this by bending the strings,vertically sliding,overbending and using a whammy. Just played a short blues clip with medium intensity and a few stock licks to demo how the various forms of vibrato can co-exist.Also get this,I am not preaching to you as to how you should play. It's just that my ears are really good and I get disturbed when I hear talented people play badly.Please do NOT get offended this is an open portal and if you think I cannot do what I am saying here,let it loose in print. At the end of the day it's a point of view.Hear it for what it is and absorb it,if its any good :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXIVbRa9vw

No comments:

Post a Comment